MAIN OBJECTS :
The trust was formed with the main objects as:
- To promote Hindu religion by organizing religious programs with the help of Religious Priests & Saints and to spread the teachings & thoughts of great philosophers, thinkers, reformers and saints of Hindu Religion.
- Organizing religious events and to take complete responsibility of the same.
- Construction & maintenance of Hindu temples, institutions to promote religious & social responsibility.
- Construction and running of Schools, colleges, education institutions, free dispensaries, centers for poor feeding and homes for the aged for the benefit of the public.
- Providing for grants, scholarships, fellowships and other forms of financial assistance to the needy and deserving students for pursuing education, vocational training, skill development etc.
- Promoting awareness among general public about environment and to spread the importance of environment protection, Forestation, Plantation, Waste Land Management.
- Spreading & creating awareness regarding Gau-Palan & Gau-Raksha.
- Granting of financial assistance to any educational institution for granting scholarships, prizes, medals, awards for excellence in studies, sports and scientific research, distribution of books and note books for poor and deserving students.
- Establishment, conduct, maintenance of clinical laboratories, hospitals, nursing homes, dispensaries and institutions of similar nature and providing financial assistance to the deserving persons for medical treatment, in any medical institution.
- To organize and take up Health, Educational and Welfare programmes for needy Women and children on priority basis.
- Construction & maintenance of water tanks, wells, rest houses etc.
- To promote charitable values, literature, science, art, education and culture.
- To receive/take monies in the form of donation, gift, fees, loan etc and to utilize the fund for the fulfillment of the objectives of trust and to promote means for increasing the corpus fund.
- Providing for or contributing to education and scientific research and development.
- Providing relief to the poor and advancing any other object of general public utility.
- To acquire, purchase or otherwise own or under take on loan or lease or hire temporality or permanently and movable or immovable property necessary or convenient for the furtherance of the objects of the trust.